Enrolled nurse will be responsible for providing safe and individualized nursing care to patients with basic care needs specific to assigned unit and in an accordance with policies and procedures and quality improvement and patient safety norms.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Conducts thorough head to toe assessment and reassessment of each assigned patient at time of admission, at shift change, after critical procedure/ surgery and upon change in critical condition as per timelines defined in the policy.
Elements of assessment include presented complains and related details, systemic review, pain assessment, wound assessment, feto-maternal assessment, the need of health/discharge education, nursing documentation on unit specific forms as per standard.
Qualifications, Experiences and knowledge
- Certificate in Nursing from recognized institution.
- Current registration with the Tanzania nurses and midwives nursing council.
- Certification of following module during NES orientation.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) training.
- Basic skills review.
- Safe Medication Administration.
- Infection control module.
To apply for this job Register or Login