SMALL SIZE GREAT QUALITY
Thanks to its range of 3" submersible motors denominated OP3, Sumoto is now able to offer a valid instrument for the solution of problems due to well dimensions. The OP3-type is the outcome of a consistent design effort arisen from the need to solve all the problems due to reduced space. The motor still preserves the splined-shaft coupling system typical of the NEMA regulations.
The electromechanical specifications are undoubtedelly interesting and complying with all application requirements. Each motor is suplied with 1.8 mt-long sealed cable direcly connected with the winding.
- Atoxic dielectric liquid cooling.
- F class insulation.
- IP 58 protection.
- Splined shaft extension for easy coupling.
- AISI 303 stainless steel end shaft.
- High-resistance nickel plated cast iron brackets.
- Compensation diaphragm and sand-seal with suitable dimensions.
- Easy to disassemble and to re-wind.
- Axial load to be carried: 1200N.
- Single-phase: from 0,37kW up to 0,75kW 220-230V 50Hz
- Three-phase: from 0,37kW up to 1,1kW 220-380-400V 50Hz
- Single-phase: from 0,37kW up to 0,75kW 220-230V 60Hz
- Three-phase: from 0,37kW up to 1,1kW 380-400V 60Hz