Steps in primary ICT pupils book 5 has:
- Revision exercises at the beginning of the book. These are designed to help the pupils to memorize the related materials that were learnt earlier, hence accelerating the learning process
- Elaborative examples with steps that leads to the clear understanding of the subject matter
- An easy design that enables the pupils to understand without strain.
- The quality that would encourage the pupils to work on their own or with minimum supervision
- Many challenging exercises
- Gives a practical approach to the learning and teaching of Vocational skills.
- Been designed to meet the pupils’ needs in ICT according to new Tanzanian syllabus of 2005