CARPENTRY AND JOINERY (SHORT COURSE) – KOZI FUPI YA UFUNDI SEREMALA
This course is intended for candidates who have completed standard seven primary education or higher.
This is a full time, short course designed to enable the candidate attain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. The course is scheduled for intake and to run through the following months:
- January – March
- May – July
- September – November
Students will be required to attend classes as per timetable below.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 hrs – 10:00 hrs – Theory training
- 11:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs – Practical training
- Industrial health and safety
- Wood treatment and straightening
- Joints design and application
- Woodwork assembling
- TZS 600,000 – Hostel students
- TZS 300,000 – Day students