DESIGNING, SEWING AND CLOTH TECHNOLOGY COURSE – KOZI YA USANIFU, USHONAJI NA UJUZI WA NGUO
The course is intended for candidates who have completed form four secondary education or higher.
This course comprises of three levels:
- Level 1 – (one year), successful completion enables the candidate to proceed to level 2. The candidate is awarded a Vocational Certificate of excellence (VC-1).
- Level 2 – (one year), successful completion enables the candidate to proceed to level 3. The candidate is awarded a Vocational Certificate of excellence (VC-2).
- Level 3 – (one year). The candidate is awarded a Vocational Certificate of excellence (VC-3), upon successful completion of this level.
The candidate will be required to successfully complete study modules and course work for each level, and attain the required marks, in order to be eligible for application to proceed to the next level.
This course comprises of both theoretical and practical training methodology. Theoretical training intends to impart students with knowledge in the following subjects:
- Mathematics for engineering
- English and communications skills for engineering
- Technical drawing
- Engineering science
- Life skills
- Computer applications
Candidates are provided with ample practical training in their respective courses. Our institute uses state of the art equipment to train and familiarize students with their expected work environment. We also provide hands-on practical training to enable students to attain the necessary skills and experience that will enable them to gain confidence whether they choose to be employed or self employed.
When all of the above three levels have been successfully completed, progressive candidates can apply for a specialization Diploma in Designing, sewing and cloth technology on successful completion of the above three levels.
Our fee structure for this course is based on the relevant level and mode of accommodation.
- TZS 700,000 for hostel students in Level 1 & 2
- TZS 500,000 for day students in Level 1 & 2
This is a full time
- Theory classes – Monday to Wednesday
- Practical classes – Thursday to Friday
Please contact us for inquiries. Click on the "Piga Simu" button for our phone number.