- You’ll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts in Kilimanjaro and ends in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- You’ll climb Mount Kilimanjaro, visit the Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti NP, Selous Game Reserve & Zanzibar
- Activities: game drives in a pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle, Boat & Dhow Safari, Fly by Aeroplane in between the Parks
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Tanzania.
This historical holiday will begin by climbing the tallest Mountain in Africa (Mount Kilimanjaro). After descending Mount Kilimanjaro you will the fly to the Ngorongoro Crater, the Serengeti National Park, Selous Game Reserve and finally Zanzibar (Kilwa & Stone Town) with it’s prestine world class beaches in some of the best accommodations available.
This safari isn’t only for the history buffs, it has a bit of everything; hiking, game viewing, water activities, mountain climbing & most importantly, it’s bound to relax, invigorate and hopefully give you that inspiration you’d want from a safari in Africa.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- A day room at the end of the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Travel Insurance